Sales & Services
- Crane installation, commissioning and testing services
- Sales & Services of EOT Cranes
- Crane Spare Parts Supply
- Refurbishment of cranes
- Crane repairs & Annual maintenance contract services
- Automation solutions
- Break Down & Shutdown Operations
- Specialized in Overhead cranes, Special, Gatry, JIB Cranes installation & maintenance
Crane Facilities ManagementClients with a large number of cranes often find it beneficial to have one or more dedicated Technomac Service Engineers permanently assigned to their site. These Exclusive Maintenance Partnerships provide the high level of care and responsiveness often required for a high volume, high value production environment. And because they’re tailored to each individual site’s requirements, you can be sure that they will provide the exact level of care you need.
Your assigned engineer(s) would attend your site every day to undertake:
• Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
• Reports of Thorough Examination (ROTE)
• Bespoke maintenance checks
This permanent on-site presence then means that in the event of a breakdown, your assigned engineer will be immediately on hand to respond with repairs, as well as being available for any other requests that you may have.
Breakdown Attending 24/7We operate a nationwide 24/7 breakdown repair service, supported by well-equipped team of technicians. Our network of on-call engineers will respond promptly in the event of a breakdown and will undertake to troubleshoot and repair the problem without delay. Our 24/7 breakdown service is available to anyone, but maintenance contract holders’ calls will be prioritized. Call at any time day or night, for a prompt and effective response from one of our highly experienced, reliable engineers.
Crane RelocationRelocating a works often raises the issue of what to do with the lifting equipment at the old site. Simply leaving it in situation where it may not be used toits full potential, and then purchasing new equipment for the new site is inefficient and costly. But what if your cranes could be relocated in conjunction with your operations, putting them to more productive use and saving the unnecessary expense of purchasing new cranes?
• A lot of customers assume that this can't be done. But WE CAN.
• Safely relocate all lifting equipment, cranes and gantries: including removal, shifting,reinstallation and recertification.
• Reinforce structures to accommodate the crane relocation.
• Modify spans, gantry lengths, lift heights, SWLs and hoisting speeds to suit the customer requirements.
• Upgrade and refurbish old cranes.
• Provide additional lifting equipment to complete a total solution for your handling needs.
Modernisation & UpgradationIf your lifting equipment no longer lives up to evolving operational needs, whether through changing production requirements, increased demand or where older cranes no longer meet today’s rigorous safety standards, Technomac can upgrade it to meet your new requirements. Our knowledge and experience in crane upgrades means that we are able to:
• Recondition worn outlifting equipment
• Install new hoists, travel drives, end carriages, gantries and power feeds
• Convert pendant or even old cab-controlled cranes to radio control
• Upgrade crane power and control systems to improve precision, flexibility and efficiency
• Automate existing equipment to enable precise positioning characteristics and reduce human input
• Re-align and level tracks, spans and gantrie
• Alter spans or SWLs, and reinforce gantries to accommodate, often as part of a crane relocation
Get Free Quotation
Call our friendly sales engineers today at +971 4 832 6858 / +971 50 7698517 for more information regarding our crane products & services and how we can assist you!